PRICES FOR INDIVIDUAL COURSES
for our beginner to intermediate Data Science courses:
- Data Analytics powered by Excel and VBA : R2,990
- Data Science powered by SQL : R3,990
- Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning using Python – including GITHUB) R7,990
- Power BI as a Visual Analytics platform : R2,490
All prices include VAT
COMBINATION COURSE SPECIAL:
Do all 4 courses for only R13,400 – a saving of more than 30% (or R4,060) !
Pay over 5 monthly instalments of R2,680 p/m
Included in the special is: Detailed feedback on the Five Lens and Enneagram Development Platform you completed as well as a session with a Career Coach. University prescribed E-Handbooks
NOTE: All prices include VAT
It is widely accepted that a competent Data Scientist require these four foundational tools in the deployment of their duties: Excel & VBA, SQL, Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning using Python – including GITHUB), Power BI.
What is a Five Lens and Enneagram Development Platform and why do it?
- Five Lens People Development is designed to maximise human performance
- Each of the five lenses provides self-insight based on a unique model of human development
- It will reveal your learning style preferences
The five lenses are:
- Personal mastery
- Emotional resilience
- Social drives
- Energy centres
The Personal Feedback Report
The Personal Feedback Report (PFR) provides individualised feedback across five core models which serve as lenses through which feedback and insight is offered. In addition to containing detailed feedback based on Ennea International’s ‘Five Lens Questionnaire’ (5LQ), the feedback contains developmental coaching questions designed to stimulate reflection and action. Feedback is often used in conjunction with a personal a coaching program or other developmental processes.
You will be offered an opportunity with a Career Coach to:
- Use your Five Lens and Enneagram information to assist with Career Planning and Development.
- Explore career opportunities in the Data Science field.
- Provide advice and ideas on how to expand your Data Science area of competence and expertise.
- Provide a framework for CV Writing and Interview Skills.
Why get Data Science certifications?
- It is one of the most sought after skills in all industries globally.
- It is an employable skill.
- 80% of students get employment within the first year after completing their studies.
- After only one year of employment as a Data Scientist a salary of R450k p/y is not uncommon.
Our other courses…
Data Analytics powered by Excel and VBA:
Scrape data from websites, perform data clean-up, data shaping, data enriching – and many more essential data science responsibilities.
Data Science powered by SQL:
Working with data is foundational in order to unlock the power of data science. Being able to clean, transform, mine and mung large data sets are critical skills for any Data Professional.
Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning using Python – including GITHUB):
This course will help you to immediately add value in a workplace as a data scientist with knowledge of statistical analysis.
USE POWER BI as a visual analytics platform to analyse & visualise data:
The focus of this very practical learning module is on providing the learner with an opportunity to acquire the skills to use Business Intelligence Technologies to analyze and visualize data.
What we can offer you….
Our four courses provide a Data Scientist skill level at Beginners to Intermediate level – for those that want to start a career as a Data Scientist.
For those that are already at Beginners and Intermediate Level and want to progress to the Advanced competence level, the four courses will cover Data Science competencies in much more depth and the duration of the four courses will be significantly longer – for those who are already Data Scientists but want to go to the next level to become an expert in Data Science. Contact us for more information.