FACILITATION SKILLS TRAIN THE TRAINER
19 - 21 July
This unit standard will contribute towards the achievement of a variety of qualifications, particularly within the fields of Education Training and Development Practices, and Human Recourses Development.
Scroll down for more information
Learners who successfully complete the programme will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance. Upon verified competence with the ETDP SETA, learners will receive a Certificate of Competence and a ETDP SETA statement of results.
About the course
This unit standard will provide recognition for those who facilitate or intend to facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies. Formal recognition will enhance their employability and also provide a means to identify competent learning facilitators.
People credited with this unit standard will be able to:
- Apply the essentials of facilitation, from preparation to conducting and evaluating results.
- Apply the basic skills of conducting impactful presentations.
Who should attend?
Anyone who facilitates or intend to facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies.
The credit calculation is based on the assumption that learners are already competent in the learning area in which they will provide training.
|Public (at our premises in Centurion) – an individual attending|
|On-site (at your company premises) - a minimum number of learners, please enquire|
The unit standard covered in this skills programme will contribute towards the achievement of a variety of qualifications particularly within the field of Education Training and Development Practices as well as Human Resource Development. For example:
- 50334, NC: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices, NQF Level 6.
- 50331, NC: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices, NQF Level 5.
The following job opportunities exist in the Educational industry: –
- Freelance/Permanent employment opportunities as Training Facilitator, Assessor and/or Moderator for a Skills Development Provider
- Learning Material Content Designer and Developer for both short courses and NQF aligned material
- Training Manager in any corporate company
- HR related vacancies where Skills Development background is an entry level requirement
- Lecturer at a private or public college
- Microsoft Certified at Department of Labour Special projects (Qualified Trainer Certificate as entry level requirement)
- Seta Project Managers (internal / external)